Thursday, February 5, 2009

If This Surprises You About Dating, You’re in Big Trouble and How to Get Her Wondering If YOU Like Her… For a Change


If This Surprises You About Dating, You’re In Big Trouble

A get a lot of correspondence from guys that goes something like this: “I met this woman, we hit it off so I asked her out- and I was surprised when she said yes!”

What usually follows this is a story about the woman flaking, or a question as to why there wasn’t a second meeting after the first one.

Here’s why this happens: because you were “surprised she said yes,” you doubt your ability to create attraction with her. You believe you’re going to fail. And when you believe you’re going to fail you will.

This applies doubly so to creating attraction with women. Why? Because women instantly pick up on what you’re feeling inside. If you’re feeling naughty, playful, and confident, she feels that and it creates attraction. But if it shifts to doubt, even for a second, she picks up on it, and you’re done—the attraction is gone, which leads to flaking and failure.

Women don’t consciously do this. They make decisions on what they’re feeling inside, and act according to that feeling. If you want her to spend time with you, you need to make her feel attraction based on your own emotional state.

The same thing applies when you start thinking, “I wonder if she likes me…” Again, that’s self doubt and it kills attraction before it ever has a chance.

You need to develop the expectation, the belief that women are attracted to you. If you give her the opportunity to spend time with you, you must expect her to seize that opportunity. She’ll pick up on this belief, translate it to confidence, and feel attraction for you.

The only time you should be surprised is if a woman doesn’t accept the opportunity to spend more time with you. But, don’t worry, it doesn’t mean you doubted yourself if this happens, all it means is she had bad taste—and who wants to spend time with a woman who has bad taste, anyways?

What you expect to happen, will happen. So, expect success!

How To Get Her Wondering If YOU Like Her… For A Change

I hear from a lot of guys who ask, “How do I know if she likes me?” They always want to know if there’s subtle body language hints they should look for, or some other “magic signal” that indicates “female liking.”

I always tell them this is a bad way to think because it gives her the authority and control in the interaction, something women can’t stand. She should be wondering if YOU “like her!”

Why is this important? Think about it for a minute—what emotion are guys feeling when they wonder “does she like me?” Attraction! Aha… could this be useful to us?

Absolutely. When a woman wonders, “does he like me?” she’s attracted. She wouldn’t wonder that otherwise because she wouldn’t care. So, the question is, how do we get her to wonder if YOU like her?

One of the best ways is by engaging in unpredictable, “naughty boy” behavior, saying and doing things you shouldn’t, and so on.

But another great way is by touching her the right way, for just a tiny bit longer than a “friend” would… but not as long as a “waldo” does. Here’s what I mean: if I shake her hand, I look her in the eye, smile my naughty boy smile, and hold and squeeze it just a bit longer than I should. But then I let it go.

If I give her a hug, I do the same, holding it longer than a friend, but less so than a guy begging her favor. I let it go just before she wants me to, which creates uncertainty. And uncertainty creates attraction because she starts wondering, “does he like me? I think he held my hand longer than if he wanted to be friends, but then he let it go… what does it mean?”

When you get a woman thinking about you in this way, and you build anticipation, you can create serious, rapid attraction. Women love this, but rarely get it because most men are too afraid, or too eager. Fall right in the “sweet spot of uncertainty” and you’ll have more attraction than you can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment